Round Trip Bus Express will get you to and from the games!
The Grand Slam Express Bus Pass is good for unlimited rides on the Little League Express Bus AND all RVT routes from August 17-28, 2022 for just $10.
Purchase from the Express Bus driver or inside the Trade & Transit Centre II Office on Transit Drive on the rear side of 144 West Third Street. Express Passes also available at RVT administrative offices at 1500 West Third Street, Williamsport, Pa 17701.
Catch the Little League Express in 2 locations!
- Church Street Parking Garage
11 West Church Street
Williamsport, Pa 17701
- Third Street Parking Garage
115 West Third Street
Williamsport, Pa 17701
- Express originates from Bus Bay 12 at the corner of West Third and Pine Streets next to the Third Street Parking Garage. Stops include the Church Street Parking Garage stop located at the corner of Church and Court Streets near to the TownPlace Suites. See garage addresses, both in downtown Williamsport.
- The Express Bus also stops along the route, look for River Valley Transit bus stop signs.
- Park & Ride to the games: FREE parking in the Third Street Parking Garage or the Church Street Transportation Center when you ride the Little League Express to the World Series. Have your parking ticket validated by the Little League Express Bus Driver.
- Pass sales begin Monday, August 8th.
- Senior Citizens ride FREE ALL DAY!
- Regular Fares and RVT Youth Pass accepted.
- For more route details and information, contact River Valley Transit Authority at (570) 326-2500
|Wednesday, August 17||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday, August 18||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday, August 19||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday, August 20||11:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Sunday, August 21||7:00 am||2:00 pm|
|Monday, August 22||11:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, August 23||11:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, August 24||11:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Thursday, August 25||1:00 pm||7:00 pm|
|Friday, August 26||No games|
|Saturday, August 27||8:30 am||3:30 pm|
|Sunday, August 28||8:00 am||3:00 pm|
From the Stadiums: Service operates every 30 minutes at :15 and :45 after the hour. Upon completion of the last game of the day, Little League Express will provide direct service to all routes.
The following items WILL NOT BE PERMITTED on premises
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Aerosol Containers
- Baseball/softball bats
- Beach Umbrellas
- Coolers of any size
- Flags larger than 3’x5’
- Flag Poles/Sticks/Staffs
- Flammable Materials or Combustible Devices
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Liquid Containers (glass cans, bottles; liquid for infants/baby bottles permitted, subject to inspection)
- Marijuana in any form
- Noise Makers (ex: vuvuzelas, thunder sticks, air horns, cowbells etc.)
- Plastic Saucers/Sleds
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards/Hover Board
- Weapons of any kind/Self-Defense items (including but not limited to guns, knives, utility tools with blades)
New Clear Bag Policy
As part of the policy, the following bags will be permitted at the security check point at the Little League International Complex:
- Clear Bags in the material of Plastic, Vinyl, or PVC (may not exceed 12.5 in. x 6 in. x 12 in.)
- Small Purses or Bags (may not exceed 6.5 in. x 4.5 in.) Please note: Bags will be available at all security check points that meet size requirements